Date: Thursday, May 20
Time: 8:00 am MDT | 4:00 pm CEST
Presenters: Riley Smith (Trimble), Alzbeta Prokopova (Amberg)
Trimble and Amberg are excited to announce a new tunnel survey solution. The solution allows tunnel surveyors to perform a variety of underground tasks such as excavation guidance, control, automated survey, and stakeout of different tunnel elements using design information. Moreover, it delivers a comprehensive module for the digitalization of tunnel construction and further optimization of related processes.
Join Trimble and Amberg on this webinar where we will cover:
- An overview of the Trimble and Amberg tunnel survey system
- Import and prepare tunnel design and geometry information including profiles and alignments
- Performing automated data collection and in-field reporting for construction as-built
- Staking out key tunnel design geometry through simplifed task definition
- Creating graphical reports and analysis for tunnel verification and quality control
I understand that by submitting my personal information to Trimble it is subject to the Trimble Privacy Notice. I agree that Trimble, its authorized representatives and its group of companies can contact me by email to promote their products and services. I consent to receive digital communications from Trimble. I understand I can opt-out of digital communications with Trimble at any time using the unsubscribe link in Trimble's email communications.