The ConstructibleBIM Award 2019
As part of Trimble Digital Construction Summit 2019 we are pleased to announce a new European BIM Award. The overall theme this year is: Collaboration.
In other words; we are looking for successful projects that can show and prove substantial benefits from collaboration using BIM – collaboration across project disciplines, players and phases, as well as bridging the gap between building and civil engineering and construction. Ongoing projects and projects finalized in 2018 or later are eligible.
Projects are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Use of BIM and collaboration: Model life cycle, collaboration across disciplines and use of open BIM
- Focus on rich information sharing (minimal data loss in the process)
- Innovative use of Trimble- and other software solutions in creating a constructible multi-domain model
- Represent an ongoing project or a project finalized in 2018 or later
- It is considered a plus if multiple Trimble solutions have been applied
Your submission should include:
- A short video presentation of the project submission
- A summary of your project and how the project fulfills the evaluation criteria
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2019
Two full conference passes to Trimble Dimensions 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee
Flights to and from Nashville and 3 nights hotel accommodation for two people
The winner will be given the opportunity to present their project at Trimble Dimensions 2020
The winner is selected by our jury members:
Meet the Jury
Trimble Solutions | Connect | Connected Site | Connect for HoloLens | Novapoint | Quadri | Quantm | SiteVision | SketchUp | Tekla Structures | TILOS | Trimble Business Center | and more....